STAY WITH US

Breaking




Translate

Friday 21 July 2017

This Lady Claims Mr Eazi Is Her Boyfriend And She Has Proof





A lady took to Instagram to post a suggestive photo and birthday message to star singer,Mr Eazi claiming he is her boyfriend.


Mr Eazi is openly dating billionaire daughter,Temi Otedola who just recently gave him a birthday surprise that broke the internet.
The lady shared a photo of him and wrote:
Happy birthday to my boyfriend , my #1, my superstar, my DirtyBoy, my ðŸ‘‘ I can go all day I just wonna wish u a happy birthday may God bless u in everything u do may he be the driver for every ✈️,bus and car u get in, I wish u many many more years to come ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜Is Eaziiiiiii babe😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 @mreazi @mreazi @mreazi @mreazi
Here’s the photo she shared:
Mr eazi who is currently on a vacation with his billionaire girlfriend is yet to confirm who our mystery girlfriend is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat box

Most Popular

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *